We appreciate your loyalty and patience as we have done the best we could to take care of your beloved kitties under some very strange circumstances. We are allowing clients with scheduled appointment times to accompany their cat inside if they wish to.
Please understand that we are going to take this slow, trying to strike a balance between getting back to “normal” and continuing to keep you and our staff as safe as possible.
For all services, remain inside your vehicle when you arrive. Call us at 505-323-1460 and a staff member will assist you.
- We cannot accept walk-in appointments at this time, but you can call to schedule for our next availability.
- Clients are asked to call in advance for medication refills or prescription diets.
- All pick-ups for medications or prescription diets will be processed curbside.
- CAR-SIDE CARE is currently the only option available for drop-off appointments, surgeries, and most technician visits.
- Certain technician appointments may be given the option by the Care Team to accompany their pet inside.
Masks are REQUIRED for any person inside the building.
- We understand that the current recommended guidelines do not require this on a federal or state level, but as a private business we are continuing to require it of anyone who wishes to enter the building. If you do not have a mask with you, one can be provided for you.
Because of the small size of our exam rooms, we will be limiting the number of people in the rooms for in-person visits.
- Up to 2 persons may accompany the pet inside for their appointment.
CAR-SIDE CARE is a convenient, low contact visit type that will continue to be an available option for clients who wish to use it. If you prefer to use this service for your visit, please tell the staff member when you check-in.
If you have any other questions about your visit with us, the staff is happy to help. As when all of this started, we anticipate there will be unforeseen situations that arise, and we appreciate your forbearance as we try to accommodate your requests and needs while also working to keep everyone safe and healthy. My staff have been heroic in their efforts to care for an increasing volume of patients and clients during this difficult time. I ask and expect that you treat them all with kindness and respect as we work through yet another new way of doing things.
We are so grateful for your support, and can’t wait to see you!
Emily Walker, DVM